Print, Duplicate, Void, or Reconcile a Sales Refund
Print a Sales Refund:
1. Click the Sales Refund you want to print.
2. Click Print.
Sample Print File:
Duplicate a Sales Refund:
1. Click the Sales Refund you want to duplicate.
3. Click Duplicate. The sales refund details will be copied, and you may now edit details or add new Sales Refunds.
4. Once you’re done, click Save. A message will appear if the sales return refund is created successfully.
Void a Sales Refund
1. Click the Sales Refund you want to void.
3. Click Void.
4. A Void confirmation dialog will appear. Click Void to void the existing sales return refund or click Cancel to terminate your action.
5. A message will appear if the sales refund is voided successfully.
Reconcile a Sales Refund:
1. Click the Sales Refund you want to reconcile.
2. Click Reconcile.
3. The system will ask for the posting date of the Refund to your bank account. Select the date of the refund posting date in the dialog box.
3. A Posting Date dialog box will appear and you have to choose a posting date when the refund reflected in your bank account.
4. Click Save to reconcile the Sales Refund or Cancel to terminate the form.
Related Article: View Sales Refund Activity Log