Retail Sales Invoice Overview
A Retail Sales Invoice (RSI) is a document to record and cater sales for walk-in customers or one-time transactions.
In this listing page, you will be able to see all Retail Sales Invoice and summarized details such as the Retail Sales Invoice number, the status of the Retail Sales Invoice and other components of the transaction.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by RSI #, Reference #
- Using Filters
Search by RSI #, Reference #:
- Go to Search by RSI #, Reference # box at the top of the Retail Sales Invoice list.
- In the Search by RSI #, Reference # box, type the retail sales invoice number or the reference number you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click the RSI # to see the retail sales invoice details.
- Click Filters beside the Search by RSI #, Reference # box. It will show you several parameters that will help to narrow down results.
- Date From – will show records starting from the date selected
- Date To – will show records up to the date selected
- Location - will show records involving the Location selected
- Status – will show records with the status (Invoiced, Voided) selected
Export Retail Sales Invoice to PDF or Excel:
- In the Retail Sales Invoice Overview, click Export.
- There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking your desired format, the file will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
- You may also view the Export History of the report.
Related Article: Create or Edit a Retail Sales Invoice