View Sales Order Activity Log
Why view a Sales Order’s activity log?
- To know who created the Sales Order
- To know who updated the Sales Order and what changes were made
View a Sales Order’s Activity Log:
- In the existing Sales Order, click
- Click View Activity Log.
3. The system will redirect you to the sales order’s Activity Log record.
The Activity Log will show the admin:
- The Date & Time the activity occurred
- The Action (Created, Updated, Deleted, Enabled, Disabled)
- The User who made the activity
4. To see the updated details, click View Changes. The system will redirect you to a page showing the removed and/or added details of that record.
Related Article: Close or Reopen a Sales Order