You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by name
- Using Filters
Search by name:
- Go to Search by name box at the top of the Products list.
- In the Search by name box, type the name of the product you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click Filters beside the Search by name.
- The records can be filtered by product’s Category, Brand, Status (Enabled, Disabled, All), Product Type (For Buying or For Selling), Stock Type (Non-Stockable, Regular, Serialized, Batch Tracked with Expiry, Batch Tracked without Expiry), and Has Bill of Materials status. To know more about Bill of Materials, click here: Bill of Materials Overview
Export Products to PDF or Excel:
- In the Products Overview, click Export.
- There are two Export options: Export to PDF and Export to Excel. Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking Export to Excel, an excel sheet will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
Related Article: Create or Edit a Product