Assemblies is a feature that enables the company to now assemble the bundle of products that you have created in the Bill of Materials feature. This is the request that is sent to the warehouse to form (Assemble) or to deconstruct (Disassemble) the bundle package. The user can also indicate the quantity of the assembly and the unit cost of the package.
You can filter records in two ways:
- Search by AS #
- Using Filters
Search by AS #:
- Go to Search by AS # box at the top of the Assemblies list.
- In the Search by AS # box, type the number of the assembly you are searching for. The list will load the moment you stop typing.
- Click Filters beside the Search by AS #.
- The records can be filtered by product’s Date From, Date To, Product Variant w/ BOM, Location, Status (Pending, Completed, Voided), and Type (Assemble, Disassemble).
Export Assemblies to PDF or Excel:
- In the Assemblies Overview, click Export.
- There are three Export options: Export to PDF, Export to Excel, and Export to Excel (Detailed). Click your desired format.
- Upon clicking Export to Excel, an excel sheet will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
Related Article: Create or Edit an Assembly