Create or Edit a Customer or Supplier
Accounts are important in all transactions and reports. The client and supplier accounts are one of the pillars of the Sales and Inventory Management.
Create a New Account:
- In the Customers & Suppliers Overview, click New Account.
2. In the New Account window, enter the new account’s Name, Account Type, Contact Details, Payment Terms as Customer/Supplier, VAT type as Customer/Supplier, and at least one active default Branch, since multiple branches can be added to a single account. Enter the Branch’s Address and TIN. To select the default branch, simply click Default.
Other fields are optional.
3. Once you are done, click Save to save the new account or Cancel to terminate the form.
4. A message will appear if the account is created successfully.
Edit Account Details:
Zayls allows you to edit account details to keep the system updated.
- Click the Account you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
3. Enter the new details and then click Save located at the bottom. A message will appear if the account is updated successfully.
Add a Contact Person/s for the Account:
This module enables you to add a Contact Person for the Account. The Contact Person’s Name, Position, Contact Number, Branch, and other contact details can be loaded unto the platform.
To know more about the Contact module, click on this link: Contacts Overview
Add Comments to a Customer or Supplier:
The comment feature allows you to leave important messages to keep everyone informed.
- In the Account record, scroll down to the Comment section
- Enter your message in the Comment
- You may also add attachments such as photos or files. Click Add attachment below the Comment. A Dialog box asking the location of the file will appear. Click the file you want to upload and then click Open.
- Once finished, click Post. A successful message will appear, and the new message will display on top of the conversation.
Edit or Delete a Comment:
- Find the comment you want to edit or delete.
- Click .
- To update the comment, click Edit. To delete the comment, click Delete.
Related Article: Import Customers, Suppliers, Branches, and Contacts